Thursday, August 26, 2010

Simply Sharing


What's cooking...or who?
     
     Even though the tasty treat is long gone by now, I wanted to share with you all a picture from last Sunday, when Isa and I made alfajores to celebrate the good news that the miners were safe and alive. I meant to take a picture of them, but, well...you know how it goes. How blessed I am to have a friend and sister who takes time from her translating to make cookies with me! God has given me a gem in her friendship. 
    I also want to update you on the rambunctious Bodoque. He has grown quite large as you can see. We've now taught him the commands of "sientate" (sit), "toma" (take it), and "al bano" (to the bathroom). "Toma" is the one that works best since he knows there's a treat coming. Bodo loves pant legs (which makes it just a little hard to walk), everything soft or hard that's not his (especially shoes and clothes), and since he's outgrown my backpack, has moved his preferred lounging quarters to my suitcase. Oh Bodoquin, I'll miss him!

The little rascal, all cosy!

No comments:

Post a Comment